CoCo Key Water Resort is a Key West themed indoor water park near Jefferson City, offering 55,000 square feet of fun! CoCo Key features body slides, tube slides, an adventure river and an indoor/outdoor spa.
Our professional staff is dedicated to ensuring your water resort adventure is safe, fun and memorable. At CoCo Key, you’ll discover a wide range of attractions and activities to complete your water resort experience:
- Body and Raft Water Slides
- Adventure River
- Interactive Parrot’s Perch
- Private Pool-Side Cabanas
- Indoor/Outdoor Whirlpool
- Wet Rooster Bar
- Gator’s Grab & Go
- Private Party Rooms
- Key Quest Arcade
- CoCo’s Kids Club
A day in the tropics can create quite an appetite. CoCo Key has delicious dining options located within the water resort including Gators Grab and Go and the Wet Rooster Bar. Steps away in the hotel lobby, guests can also dine at Casey’s Sports Bar & Grill and The Market.
Click here to book your day pass – discounted rates available ONLY online! Purchase tickets online and you’ll receive a 20%-off coupon to Gators Grab & Go!
Why night spend the night? Overnight packages include an overnight stay in a spacious guestroom plus 4 water park passes valid for 2 days. Click here to learn more!
“Tomas Soto, very helpful and respectful, attentive as a dark clerk. I give this hotel 5 stars for service and the respect and courteousness of the staff.” – Darrell H.
Getting here from Jefferson City is easy!
Fun Facts about Jefferson City:
1. Jefferson City lies on the western edge of one of the major wine-producing regions of the Midwest, the Missouri Rhineland.
2. In pre-Columbian times, this region was home of an ancient people known only as the Mound Builders.
3. During the Civil War, Jefferson City was occupied by Union troops and the elected state legislature was driven from Jefferson City by Union General Nathaniel Lyon.
Check out the weather for Jefferson City: