CoCo Key Water Resort is a Key West themed indoor water park near Raytown, offering 55,000 square feet of fun! CoCo Key features body slides, tube slides, an adventure river and an indoor/outdoor spa.
Our professional staff is dedicated to ensuring your water resort adventure is safe, fun and memorable. At CoCo Key, you’ll discover a wide range of attractions and activities to complete your water resort experience:
- Body and Raft Water Slides
- Adventure River
- Interactive Parrot’s Perch
- Private Pool-Side Cabanas
- Indoor/Outdoor Whirlpool
- Wet Rooster Bar
- Gator’s Grab & Go
- Private Party Rooms
- Key Quest Arcade
- CoCo’s Kids Club
A day in the tropics can create quite an appetite. CoCo Key has delicious dining options located within the water resort including Gators Grab and Go and the Wet Rooster Bar. Steps away in the hotel lobby, guests can also dine at Casey’s Sports Bar & Grill and The Market.
Click here to book your day pass – discounted rates available ONLY online! Purchase tickets online and you’ll receive a 20%-off coupon to Gators Grab & Go!
Why night spend the night? Overnight packages include an overnight stay in a spacious guestroom plus 4 water park passes valid for 2 days. Click here to learn more!
Getting here from Raytown is easy!
Fun Facts about Raytown:
1. Raytown is named after William Ray, a blacksmith.
2. There is now a historical marker in Raytown at the corner of 63rd Street and Raytown Road showing the location of William Ray’s shop.
3. Per a 2013 estimate, the population of Raytown is 29,510.
Check out the weather in Raytown: