CoCo Key Water Resort is a Key West themed indoor water park near Creve Coeur, offering 55,000 square feet of fun! CoCo Key features body slides, tube slides, an adventure river and an indoor/outdoor spa.
Our professional staff is dedicated to ensuring your water resort adventure is safe, fun and memorable. At CoCo Key, you’ll discover a wide range of attractions and activities to complete your water resort experience:
- Body and Raft Water Slides
- Adventure River
- Interactive Parrot’s Perch
- Private Pool-Side Cabanas
- Indoor/Outdoor Whirlpool
- Wet Rooster Bar
- Gator’s Grab & Go
- Private Party Rooms
- Key Quest Arcade
- CoCo’s Kids Club
A day in the tropics can create quite an appetite. CoCo Key has delicious dining options located within the water resort including Gators Grab and Go and the Wet Rooster Bar. Steps away in the hotel lobby, guests can also dine at Casey’s Sports Bar & Grill and The Market.
Click here to book your day pass – discounted rates available ONLY online! Purchase tickets online and you’ll receive a 20%-off coupon to Gators Grab & Go!
Why night spend the night? Overnight packages include an overnight stay in a spacious guestroom plus 4 water park passes valid for 2 days. Click here to learn more!
Getting here from Creve Coeur is easy!
Fun Facts about Creve Coeur:
1. The French name crève cœur is said to derive from Creve Coeur Lake. According to the city’s website the tale goes that the lake “formed itself into a broken heart” after an Indian princess’s unrequited love for a French fur trapper led her to jump “from a ledge overlooking” the lake.
2. During the American Civil War, men from the area served on both sides of the conflict.
3. Creve Coeur is home to the Monsanto Corporation World Headquarter
Check out the weather for Creve Coeur: