- What are the current hours of operation and is online pricing available?
- Can I drop off my kids or do I need to go in?
- What are some of the hotel and resort amenities?
- Are towels provided or do guests bring their own?
- What about water safety? Are there lifeguards?
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Do I need a wristband if I'm not swimming?
- How long are the wristbands valid?
- Is CoCo Key Water Resort close to the Holiday Inn Kansas City - SE?
- Is there an arcade or game room in the water resort?
- Is there any place to purchase food and beverage at CoCo Key Indoor Water Resort?
- Can guests bring their own outside food and drinks into CoCo Key Water Resort?
- Can baby food be brought into the water resort?
- What if I have a club or group that wants to experience the CoCo Key resort?
- What happens if a wristband needs to be adjusted or is lost?
- Are there changing areas and locker facilities available at CoCo Key Water Resort?
- Are there any height restrictions for children riding the slides?
- Are swimming goggles permitted?
- Are there any health restrictions relative to the waterpark attractions?
- Are children that wear regular diapers permitted in the water resort?
- Is a traditional swimming pool available?
- What is CoCo Key Water Resort's reservation and cancellation policy?
- What are check-in and check-out hours?
- Is there a dress code in the resort?
- What attractions are inside the resort?
Please visit here for current hours of operation and online only pricing. Prices at the door are not discounted.
All children under the age of 14 MUST be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older. Everyone entering the park must purchase admission. Children under 2 years of age are free of charge.
CoCo Key Water Resort is a Key West-themed indoor water oasis offering 55,000-square feet of fun. CoCo Key features body slides, tube slides, an adventure river, and indoor/outdoor spa. Younger children love the shallow pool “Dip-In Theatre.” See you on the slides! CoCo Key is located across the street from the Truman Sports Complex, home to Arrowhead and Kauffman Stadiums.
- Spacious Guestrooms
- Wireless Internet Access
- On-Site Restaurant
- CoCo Key Market
- Outdoor and Indoor Pool
- Fitness Center
At CoCo Key Water Resort, you’ll discover a wide range of attractions and activities to complete your water park experience.
- Body and Raft Water Slides
- Private Pool-Side Cabanas
- Adventure River
- Interactive Parrot’s Perch
- CoCo’s Kids Club
- Indoor and Outdoor Whirlpool
- Private Party Rooms
- Video Arcade
If you purchase a day pass, please bring your own towel. CoCo Key does not provide towels to day pass guests. Souvenir towels are also for sale. Towels are provided to overnight package guests.
The safety and security of all guests is a top priority for CoCo key Water Resort. Ellis and Associates licensed lifeguards staff CoCo Key Water Resort at all times during normal operating hours. Safety rules are posted at each pool and attraction. Rusty’s First Aid room is located on-site. Nevertheless, parents are encouraged to teach their children about water safety prior to visiting the water resort. Please ensure non-swimmers or weak swimmers wear U.S. Coast Guard Approved life vests.
CoCo Key Water Resort is open rain or shine, however we take the safety of our guests very seriously. As a result we follow specific guidelines with regards to inclement weather. During periods of lightening, some or all attractions may cease operation temporarily. This includes outdoor attractions as well as indoor attractions which are affected by lightning storms. In the event that some or all attractions are temporarily shut down for inclement weather, CoCo Key will make every effort to reopen attractions as soon as conditions permit safe operation. Refunds will not be given for inclement weather.
All guests entering the water resort must wear an admission wristband, including non-swimming spectators. Entry for non-swimming spectators is $5.
Daily color-coded wristbands are issued at hotel check-in. Wristbands provide access to the water resort until closing time on the day you check-out. Day Pass wristbands are valid from the time the park opens to the time the park closes that evening.
The waterpark is attached to the Holiday Inn Kansas City – SE on the Terrace level.
CoCo Key Water Resort’s Key Quest Arcade features over 50 state-of-the-art electronic games and a full-service ticket redemption center. Key Quest Arcade is open to Holiday Inn – CoCo Key Water Resort guests. The Arcade typically opens one half hour prior to the water park and stays open one half hour after closing.
Within CoCo Key Water Resort, families can enjoy our Gators Grab & Go snack shop for pizza, burgers, chicken fingers, and more! Beverages and light snacks are also available at the Wet Rooster Bar. Our food outlets typically close one hour prior to the water resort closing.
Glass containers, coolers, ice chests as well as food and beverages of any kind are not permitted inside the park.
Baby bottles and commercial baby food are welcome. Please be sure to put them in plastic bottles/container.
CoCo Key Water Resort is the ultimate place for a group outing. Special packages and rates are available, as well as field trips and interactive Girl Scout badge activities. Call our Group Sales Manager at 816-737-4775 to book your group outing today!
Guests with a wristband in need of an adjustment must have the Front Desk remove and replace the wristband.
There are men’s, women’s, and family changing/rest room areas available, complete with lockers and showers. Lockers are available for rent on a first-come, first-served basis. Locker rentals are $6 each.
For the safety of all children, certain attractions do require height requirements, as well as weight recommendations, even when accompanied by an adult. Shark Slam has a minimum height requirement of 42 inches and a maximum weight recommendation of 300lbs. Barracuda Blast & Pelican Plunge have a minimum height requirement of 48 inches and a maximum weight recommendation of 400lbs. Parrot’s Perch slides have a minimum height requirement of 40 inches for the red and blue slide which are the larger slides, and a minimum height requirement of 36 inches for the smaller red and yellow slide. The weight recommendation is a maximum of 300lbs for the Parrot’s Perch slides. For the Dip-In Theatre slides there is a maximum height of 48 inches to ride and a maximum weight recommendation of 200lbs.e.
Swimming goggles are permitted in the water resort. Goggles with snorkels attached are prohibited. Flotation devices are not permitted in the water resort with the exception of water wings and U.S. Coast Guard Approved lifejackets either brought by the guest or those provided at no additional charge by the water resort. Those children wearing water wings are still required to wear a lifejacket in the designated height restricted areas.
It is recommended that persons with preexisting medical conditions and women who are pregnant not participate. Each individual is encouraged to evaluate his or her own ability to participate. Guests having an obvious communicable disease, skin eruption, open cut or sore, lesion, eye, ear, nose, or throat infection, are not permitted in the water.
Children who wear diapers are required to wear a swim diaper for health and safety reasons. Water-specific diapers are available in the water resort for a nominal fee. Please use the changing facilities located in the rest rooms to change diapers.
In addition to CoCo Key Water Resort, the Holiday Inn has traditional indoor and outdoor recreational pools for registered hotel guests. A fitness center is also available for those wishing to exercise during their visit.
Individual reservations cancellation must be done 72 hours in advance (by 3pm CST) for cancellation of any water resort guest room package – we can only guarantee the room with a credit card at the time of booking, if the guest sends a check in the mail with the confirmation # at least 2 weeks prior to arrival we can apply it as an advance deposit to the reservation after securing with a credit card. Please call 877-425-2746.
Hotel check-in time is 4:00 p.m. or later, though every effort will be made to honor early check-in requests. Hotel check-out time is 11:00 a.m. Waterpark guests may use the waterpark and changing facilities beginning at water resort opening on their arrival day. Departing waterpark guests are welcome to make complete use of CoCo Key Water Resort and changing facilities until closing time on the day of their departure.
Inside the resort guests wishing to participate in swimming activities must be wearing a lined swim suit. Resort attire is appropriate when inside Coco Key. Outside of the resort, shirts, Shoes, and shorts are required. This includes all lobby areas, arcade, and hotel common areas.
- Shark Slam, Barracuda Blast & Pelican Plunge: Three 40-foot thrilling body and raft water slides that’ll drive you wild! You must be 48″ tall to ride down tube slides and 42″ tall to ride down the body slide.
- Parrot’s Perch: Recommended for ages 3 and up. A multi-level interactive play island with 4 slides (40″ height requirement), water cannons and a huge bucket that dumps hundreds of gallons of water every few minutes.
- Coconut Grove Adventure River: Recommended for all ages – a great attraction to enjoy as a family! Coconut grove is a relaxing tube ride through our park with splash surprises along the way (30″ deep).
- Dip-In Theater Pool: Recommended for our littlest swimmers, our Dip-In Theater has slides and Baby Bungies for our smallest guests (under 48″ tall).
- Palm Grotto Indoor/Outdoor Spa: Just for older guests; 18 and over only. Giant whirlpools offer a relaxing, sultry, tropical experience. You can even get to the outdoor whirlpool via a swim-through passage!
- Sun Deck: Enjoy a spot of sunshine on our outdoor tanning deck complete with lounge chairs (seasonal).
- Coral Reef Cavern and CoCo’s Cove: Recommended for ages 6 & up. Two exciting activity pools featuring water basketball and a lily-pad adventure (40″ deep).