Getting here is easy!
Rules and Regulations
- All guests must purchase a valid wristband in order to enter the park.
- Management reserves the right to limit admission.
- Please obey the lifeguard and water resort staff and park rules at all times.
- Proper swimming attire is required, no cut offs, wetsuits, or swimwear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets, metal ornamentation or loose strings. Swimwear must be clean.
- Approved swim diapers are required for all diaper dependent guests.
- Diaper changing is allowed in restrooms only. Changing stations are provided.
- Management reserves the right to suspend privileges or refuse admittance to any person failing to comply with the park rules.
- Management reserves the right to administer additional rules or regulations without prior notice.
- Lifeguards enforce rules and respond to aquatic emergencies, but parents/guardians are ultimately responsible for the safety and supervision of their children.
- Each attraction is unique and may not be suitable for all guests.
- Additional rules and requirements, such as height restrictions and rules of behavior, are posted at each attraction for your safety.
- Lifejackets are available on a first-come basis and must remain within the water resort.
- Rafts, floatation devices, snorkels, and toys are prohibited in the water resort.
- Coolers, glass, and outside food and beverages are not allowed in the water resort.
- No running, boisterous or rough play.
- CoCo Key is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property. Locker usage is encouraged.
- Please shower BEFORE & AFTER using the aquatic attractions.
- CoCo Key Water Resort is an aquatic environment - be prepared to get wet!
Water Resort Height and Weight Restrictions
Shark Slam – body slide
Maximum operational load: 1 person, 300 pounds. Single riders only. Guests must be 42 inches tall.
Barracuda Blast & Pelican Plunge – tube slides
Maximum operational load: 2 persons, 400 pounds. Guests must be 48 inches tall. Guests must have a tube to ride these slides.
Children under the age of 6 must be supervised by an adult. No running on or around the play structure. No food or drink allowed in the play structure.
Parrot's Perch Slides – body slides
Maximum operational load: 1 person. Single riders only. Tall red and blue slides: Guests must be 40 inches tall. Small red and yellow slides: Guests must be 36 inches tall.
Coconut Grove Adventure River
Children under 48 inches must be accompanied by an adult. Guests must have a tube to float around the river.
Guests over 48 inches tall must be accompanied by a child.
Dip-In Theater Slides Maximum operational load: 1 person, 200 pounds. Single riders only. Guests must wait for the ride to be clear or for the lifeguard's signal. Guests must be under 48 inches tall.
Coral Reef Cavern Activity Pool
Children under 48 inches must be accompanied by an adult. Only 1 person allowed on each floatable at a time. Basketballs must stay in Coral Reef Cavern. No excessive splashing, spitting, boisterous or rough play allowed.
Palm Grotto Spa
WARNING: No lifeguard on duty! The spa is designated for guests 18 and older. Guests are encouraged to observe reasonable time limits (10-15 minutes) in the spa. No food, beverages, or smoking in or around spa area. Pregnant women, elderly persons, and persons suffering from heart diseases, diabetes, or high/low blood pressure should not enter the spa without prior medical consultation and permission from their doctor. Do not use the spa while under the influence of alcohol, tranquilizers, or other drugs that cause drowsiness or that raise/lower blood pressure. Showers are recommended by all participants before and after use.