CoCo Key Water Resort is a Key West themed indoor water park near Kearney, offering 55,000 square feet of fun! CoCo Key features body slides, tube slides, an adventure river and an indoor/outdoor spa.
Our professional staff is dedicated to ensuring your water resort adventure is safe, fun and memorable. At CoCo Key, you’ll discover a wide range of attractions and activities to complete your water resort experience:
- Body and Raft Water Slides
- Adventure River
- Interactive Parrot’s Perch
- Private Pool-Side Cabanas
- Indoor/Outdoor Whirlpool
- Wet Rooster Bar
- Gator’s Grab & Go
- Private Party Rooms
- Key Quest Arcade
- CoCo’s Kids Club
A day in the tropics can create quite an appetite. CoCo Key has delicious dining options located within the water resort including Gators Grab and Go and the Wet Rooster Bar. Steps away in the hotel lobby, guests can also dine at Casey’s Sports Bar & Grill and The Market.
Click here to book your day pass – discounted rates available ONLY online! Purchase tickets online and you’ll receive a 20%-off coupon to Gators Grab & Go!
Why night spend the night? Overnight packages include an overnight stay in a spacious guestroom plus 4 water park passes valid for 2 days. Click here to learn more!
“Who could resist Coco keys water park 😉 made our kids really happy but a little busy that day.” – Gary G.
Getting here from Kearney is easy!
Fun Facts about Kearney:
1. Kearney is famous for being the birthplace of Jesse James, and the town hosts an annual festival to recognize the notorious outlaw.
2. Kearney was unofficially founded in the spring of 1856 by David T. Duncan and W. R. Cave, and was originally called Centerville.
Check out the weather for Kearney: