CoCo Key Water Resort is a Key West themed indoor water park near St. Peters, offering 55,000 square feet of fun! CoCo Key features body slides, tube slides, an adventure river and an indoor/outdoor spa.
Our professional staff is dedicated to ensuring your water resort adventure is safe, fun and memorable. At CoCo Key, you’ll discover a wide range of attractions and activities to complete your water resort experience:
- Body and Raft Water Slides
- Adventure River
- Interactive Parrot’s Perch
- Private Pool-Side Cabanas
- Indoor/Outdoor Whirlpool
- Wet Rooster Bar
- Gator’s Grab & Go
- Private Party Rooms
- Key Quest Arcade
- CoCo’s Kids Club
A day in the tropics can create quite an appetite. CoCo Key has delicious dining options located within the water resort including Gators Grab and Go and the Wet Rooster Bar. Steps away in the hotel lobby, guests can also dine at Casey’s Sports Bar & Grill and The Market.
Click here to book your day pass – discounted rates available ONLY online! Purchase tickets online and you’ll receive a 20%-off coupon to Gators Grab & Go!
Why night spend the night? Overnight packages include an overnight stay in a spacious guestroom plus 4 water park passes valid for 2 days. Click here to learn more!
“Good place for small family, my kids does have a great time here.” – Hai D.
Getting here from St. Peters is easy!
Fun Facts about St. Peters:
1. St. Peters was named for a Jesuit mission established there.
2. St. Peters is home to the county’s largest shopping center, Mid Rivers Mall.
3. The “Rec-Plex” in St. Peters is an award-winning recreation and fitness complex that underwent an $18.5 million expansion in 2007.
Check out the weather for St. Peters: